Algoma Contractors was first established in 1975 as a painting company completing projects such as hospitals, schools, automotive plants, office buildings, power plants and water/ waste water treatment plants, just to name a few.
Over the last 27 years Algoma has worked extensively in the water and waste water industry for the protective coatings we apply and because of this we inherited other industry types. Through skills training and business development we now built a reputation, in the last 15 years as leaders in the application of all types of waterproofing and concrete rehabilitation.
Our company has also taken a management role acting as a prime contractor for projects mostly completed by our own forces but also retain the services of subcontractors.
Our mission is to provide our clients with the best in reliability, quality assurance and safety awareness. Corporate longevity, engineered solutions, exceptional customer service and prompt delivery are standard to all our clients.
Affiliations / Associations
- International Brotherhood of Painters and Allied Trades (IUPAT)
- Ontario Painting Contractors Association (OPCA)
- Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC)
- Hamilton Halton Construction Association (HHCA)
- Sealants and Waterproofing Association (SWAO)
- Building and Concrete Restoration Association of Ontario (BCRAO)
- Ontario General Contractors Association (OGCA)