Waterproofing protects against water migration, water can migrate through; rain, air/ vapour intrusion, leakage and ground settlement. There are several types of waterproofing; ones that form a continuous adhesive bond to concrete poured against it, the type that is applied in a self- adhering sheet form and trowel spray or brush applied versions, all of which are a must for building integrity.
- Cold fluid applied
- Self-adhered sheet applied
- Hot applied rubberized asphalt
Algoma Waterproofing Highlights
– We are certified applicators of: Tremco, Gemite, Grace, Soprema and W.R.Meadows.
– We have specifically trained personnel for any type of waterproofing
– We can provide budget costs for large commercial and industrial waterproofing projects
– If you have water damage, ”a leak”, we can inspect the condition and make recommendations that best suit your needs.
– We have trained equipment operators in cases where the requirement is to excavate down to the affected area to solve the problem.